From 1906 to 1910, the Cubs won how many NL Pennants?
CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 10/10 - Dynasty
Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:59 AM
Well I am just guessing... Why else would they say 1906 to 1910? I do know they won 3 in a row (starting in 06). So it has to be 1910, otherwise they'd just say 3 in a row and be done. Or if it was 1909, they'd say 4 in a row - which I know didn't happen. No idea who they played in 1910 WS - my guess would be the A's and their $100,000 infield (1910, 1911, 1912 era).
Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:44 AM
No idea who they played in 1910 WS - my guess would be the A's...
They lost in 5 games to the A's.
Spriggs with no idea >>> Tim with a pretty good idea.
Says the man holding a shield with his ... never mind.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).