Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:19 AM
At each of their expected prices, I'd probably want Darvish the most (6 years, $100 to $110 million, total commitment).
Then it's a tossup for me because the range on Fielder could be so huge. Assuming Cespedes gets six years and $60 million, I'd prefer Fielder if he came at 5/$110 to $125 million. But I'd prefer Cespedes if Fielder required eight years.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).