Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Pirates 5 – May 21, 2013
Yesterday, 08:37 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 03:45 PM
- As Expected, Cubs DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room For Matt Garza
Yesterday, 01:54 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Reliever Eduardo Sanchez Off Waivers from Cardinals
Yesterday, 12:49 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:19 AM
At each of their expected prices, I'd probably want Darvish the most (6 years, $100 to $110 million, total commitment).
Then it's a tossup for me because the range on Fielder could be so huge. Assuming Cespedes gets six years and $60 million, I'd prefer Fielder if he came at 5/$110 to $125 million. But I'd prefer Cespedes if Fielder required eight years.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).