Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Today, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Today, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Today, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:19 AM
At each of their expected prices, I'd probably want Darvish the most (6 years, $100 to $110 million, total commitment).
Then it's a tossup for me because the range on Fielder could be so huge. Assuming Cespedes gets six years and $60 million, I'd prefer Fielder if he came at 5/$110 to $125 million. But I'd prefer Cespedes if Fielder required eight years.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).