2 replies to this topic

#1 potvin48

potvin48

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

I live 2.5 hours away, and likely wouldn't be able to get to more than probably 8-10 games...Other family members could take some of the others, but we'd probably have 60 or so leftover.

Any chance I could sell the remaining for at or near face value?  Or have those days long gone by?  I get that if the Cubs get good, people will start coming back, and I'd probably make a few bucks, but for now, I'd just like to get my money back on the ones we don't use.  I'm not trying to make money, I've always wanted to be a season ticket holder, I just didn't expect the opportunity to come by this quickly.  I got on the list in 2007 or 2008, and was 75,000 in line...I'm now 17,000th, and got a call saying they expect my number to come up in the next few months.

Any thoughts?

#2 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

Aren't there "season tickets" in the bleachers where you only have to by like 40 games? That way you can start being a season ticket holder but don't have to purchase a whole season's worth.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#3 Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete

The Woodward AND Bernstein of the Message Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

I think a full season of cheapies would be cheaper than 40 Bleachers.  I think.  I'm counting on an outside chance of getting called this year. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).