Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar - 10/18 - Casey Coleman
Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:50 AM
Jerry Coleman for a Grandpa?
Why is "Pitcher" in quotes before Casey Coleman's name? Are you trying to suggest something?
Because, when talking about pitching, you have to use that term very loosely when speaking of Casey Coleman.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:07 PM
Ya'll just hurt my feelings. It's almost as if you aren't taking this seriously...
Can we get a scoreboard update, Joe?
When I get back to work on Monday I'll post it.
Joe "Hansman" Coleman
Ya, his dad and granpappy were both Joe.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).