#1 NorthSideIrish

NorthSideIrish

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

I've had season tickets for the past five years and we had two people drop out of our package last season, so we are looking for replacements. Ideally, we'd like to find someone willing to take 1/4 of the package which is 20 games. The agreement we have is that everyone gets a ticket to Opening Day and any playoff games (which hasn't really been a concern yet).

Our tickets are in Section 409, Row 1, Seats 103-106. Basically we have four seats in the first row of the upper deck just behind 3B. We are considered Upper Deck Box OF, but the aisle two seats over is the dividing line for the next price level up which cost about $1300 more per seat. There are five different price levels for the tickets depending on the game, so the face value varies between $18 and $67 per ticket.

For 2014 our tickets are $3393 per seat for the 81 games, which is the same as they were last year. There is a 10% deposit due in November and the rest is due in January. 

In the past, we did a draft of the games and everyone paid for the games they got. We have always done it like a snake draft (1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, etc.) It seems like a fair way to do it. 

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Dan Travis
danieltravis17@gmail.com

#2 miggy80

miggy80

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • Twitter:@miggy8035
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

Man I wish Des Moines was closer to Chicago. 

You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.

#3 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:33 AM

20 of us should get together and go in on 1/4 of his tickets.  That'd make us 1/80th of a season ticket holder! 

#4 NorthSideIrish

NorthSideIrish

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:43 AM

20 of us should get together and go in on 1/4 of his tickets.  That'd make us 1/80th of a season ticket holder! 

If you do that, you'll each be entitled to watch approximately 2 outs of every playoff game. Just sweetening the pot a little...

#5 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

If you do that, you'll each be entitled to watch approximately 2 outs of every playoff game. Just sweetening the pot a little...

In WC years you will get to see 2 outs.  in other years we will get 8.

It's almost too good to be true!

zoidberg.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).