Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Today, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
REDS/PADS TRADE THOUGHTS?
Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:27 PM
Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:59 PM
Latos' away split isnt too terrible, only .4 ERA higher on the road and still a very acceptable 3.54. The nice thing is this opens Anthony Rizzo up for a trade, and guess who drafted and traded for him...Epstein, Hoyer and McLeod. This may be why they had Sveum go out there and say that Fielder is not a lock to be a Cubbie, by Friday I am sure that Hoyer and McLeod heard rumblings that the Padres were trying to acquire Alonso.
Question is, why didnt the Reds move Votto?
Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:39 AM
"The biggest knock on Latos is that he hasn't shown the kind of durability teams would like to see out of an ace. He's never thrown over 200 innings in a season and has only averaged about six innings per start in the last two seasons."
Dusty will break him by June.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).