Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
REDS/PADS TRADE THOUGHTS?
Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:27 PM
Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:59 PM
Latos' away split isnt too terrible, only .4 ERA higher on the road and still a very acceptable 3.54. The nice thing is this opens Anthony Rizzo up for a trade, and guess who drafted and traded for him...Epstein, Hoyer and McLeod. This may be why they had Sveum go out there and say that Fielder is not a lock to be a Cubbie, by Friday I am sure that Hoyer and McLeod heard rumblings that the Padres were trying to acquire Alonso.
Question is, why didnt the Reds move Votto?
Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:39 AM
"The biggest knock on Latos is that he hasn't shown the kind of durability teams would like to see out of an ace. He's never thrown over 200 innings in a season and has only averaged about six innings per start in the last two seasons."
Dusty will break him by June.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).