I don't promise to write up the suggested prospects, but I will take them into consideration when picking my targets.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Mar 07 2014 05:17 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Prospects Progress: Put your requests here
Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:48 PM
Baez, but this time, tell everyone he sucks.
Next time I write on Baez it'll be for the Top 40, most likely.
That give me a couple months to decide if I keep him in the #1 slot. I'm not certain on that one yet.
I know, apparently you missed what I was putting down. That's ok, not everyone is quite at my level.
You know if you slot Bryant at #1 there'll be a shit storm. Anyone else, and I'll have to get MG's troll blocking app for you.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).