4 replies to this topic

#1 p8ntballsteve

p8ntballsteve

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

I get to pick my seats Monday the 9th at 1030am. From what I can tell that puts me at one of the first times I'm 1478 in the line. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to go in with me on them. To be honest I already know I'll only be able to attend maybe 4 or 5 games next year, but can't lose my place in line since it's due to a lot of travel planned next summer for work. Future years should be no problem for me to handle, and of course the 7 others when I signed up on the list all dropped out.

I suppose the easiest thing would be to have someone essentially take my place this year save the few games I'd like (none ctc or playoff) and next year either go in on them or I could just add more seats.

I'd just hate to wait another 7 years.

#2 Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete

The Woodward AND Bernstein of the Message Board

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

Everytime I see one of these I have to obsessively check my number and it doesn't move.  How are people getting calls but my number doesn't move?

#3 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 22 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

I agree Stinky. I am still number 79,268. Too bad when my number does come up, I won't be using it.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#4 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:24 AM

Everytime I see one of these I have to obsessively check my number and it doesn't move.  How are people getting calls but my number doesn't move?

I don't know how they do it, but mine didn't move before I got notice that I was up either.

My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans

#5 p8ntballsteve

p8ntballsteve

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

Everytime I see one of these I have to obsessively check my number and it doesn't move. How are people getting calls but my number doesn't move?

I don't know how they do it, but mine didn't move before I got notice that I was up either.

They only op date numbers once a year. I was in the 20000 range last year. Then this year got the call to come to a vip experience free game and checked and was in the 1400 range.

I'm still buying the tickets if theres no one who want to pick them up this year. But I already know I'll be sent all over the world from February through mid September with only a few days a month back home. Government contractors go where we're told.

It does kind of sick how long we wait for the tickets. So much has changed in my life in the 7 years I've waited. And of course if I pass these up because I can't use them. I get booted from the list and have to wait another 7 years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).