You had problems with me? State your grievance young sir.
I no longer have any problems with King Jeff
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Apr 16 2014 08:07 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Top Cubs Execs Scout a Couple Top Draft Prospects and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Kane County Loves Dayton
Today, 06:50 AM
- Around the League: Smuggling Players, Scouting Players, Fixing Players, and More
Yesterday, 02:47 PM
- Lukewarm Stove : A Couple Cuban Free Agents Aren’t Quite Free Agents
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Looking at Chicago Cubs Starts Over the Last 10 Years
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Festivus "Airing of Grievances" Thread
Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:41 AM
1) Keeps changing his name and picture.
2) Still informative, not nearly as short anymore.
3) Keeps sending Lady Gaga music to my e-mail address.
Grievances with MG:
1) Refuses to wipe his hooves on the matt before entering club house.
2) Does not drink nearly enough.
Grievances with Katie:
1) Refuses to make me a pot pie.
2) Threatened to dick me in the dick.
Grievances with TWC:
1) Keeps tweeting my mom about fishing.
2) Refuses to share his Legos.
More to follow, I'm just getting warmed up.
Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:17 AM
1-made BN so popular that now its impossible to be on the main site
2-slept through the final night of regular season baseball insteading of doing your job
3-Y U No Ban the Posters I Don't Like
4-Forcing us to pay for you to stay up 24hrs for absolutely nothing
5-not supplying me with a monthly beer allowance
Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:21 AM
1-you never ask anyone out on a date
2-you have not verbally pimp slapped anyone on the main site recently
3-you have not released the rest of your "college" years photos
4-you have not supplied me with a monthly beer allowance
Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:27 AM
1-you are not nearly as dirty a puppet as you could be
2-You have a professional twitter avatar
3-You want to BBQ goats
4-you refuse to wash your BN bananna hammock and the smell has reached Michigan
5-Y U No use the ellipsis points?
Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:32 AM
1- you never pass the pipe
2- your genetic experimentation has brought us Walking Octopi
3- you do not get to deal with scraping ice and snow off your car
4- you introduced your brother to my twiter feed and now I get to read about Chipolte every 5 minutes
5- your love for toast has caused me to call the FDA and report the abuse
Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:37 AM
1-you are no longer short nor informative
2-you simply report the news that real journalist actually did and then add a few pictures and snarky lawyer speak and call it writing.
3-you crimes have attracted a plethora of assholes
4-I have never received beer from you
5-you do not acknowledge the awesomeness of this Goat and My Superfriends in every single post.
Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:38 AM
Ewe love sheep! Dirty puppet lives.
One more disappointment with Goat.....
Y U No hook me up with your hot cousin the sheep....?
(see what I did there?... dirty... and ellipsis...)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).