miggy80

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Twitter:@miggy8035
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

As I was about to figure out how to turn that function off I saw a RT that was info on the MLB posted by MLB. Then I was like wait a minute. I think the real problem was following ESPN. They RT all sorts of junk.

You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.

#17 jh03

jh03

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Twitter:@jh_03

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

As I was about to figure out how to turn that function off I saw a RT that was info on the MLB posted by MLB. Then I was like wait a minute. I think the real problem was following ESPN. They RT all sorts of junk.

The ESPN account is kind of garbage. I'm nearly ready to unfollow them. They are just odd. I don't know how else to put it lol.  

#18 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

I don't worry about technology obsolescence, then again, I buy the model that is outgoing (as evidenced by my recently purchased Note 2).

You Can't Predict Baseball and You Can Predict Baseball are two pretty good accounts.

I'm having the hardest time finding these two accounts. The closest I can come is Can't Predict Ball.

Look through who I follow.  They are in there somewhere.  Although I think Can't Predict Ball is correct.  Can Predict Ball would, probably (without looking), be the other.

#19 miggy80

miggy80

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:08 PM

I'm going to creep on all of your accounts and see who you folks are following. 

You better Dance, you better live, you better love with a sweet romance. While you still have the chance, I think you better Dance.

#20 hansman1982

hansman1982

King Regent of The Calendar Trivia Empire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,938 posts
  • Twitter:JoeHansman
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

BLOCK!!!!

#21 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

You'll see a lot of great beer follows in my list. I recently stopped following most of the baseball writers since anything they say is repeated by EVERYONE. I really like twitter but I fear they are starting to go all Facebook now that they are public and need to make money- I despise everything Facebook.

And I hate this new blue line crap.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#22 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

What's great about twitter is that follows aren't collaborative I can follow you and you don't have to follow me and we can still interact plus they don't want to know anything about me. I can just be the goat.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#23 miggy80

miggy80

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • LocationDes Moines, IA

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

So far I like the info I've been able to gain from the twitters. You know I am a little disappointed that nobody commented about my clever topic title.  

#24 Luke

Luke

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • Twitter:@ltblaize
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

I follow a ton of team specific baseball bloggers from when I wrote for FanSided as well as pretty much every Cubs minor league Twitter account I've managed to run down so far.  

Exciting stuff, let me tell you.

#25 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 03 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

I'm on the twitters, but usually just lerk.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).