Another way to show just how improbable this season is.
DocPeterWimsey - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
I hope they don't draft Appel even if they have a shot
5412 - Yesterday, 01:20 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Reds 5 – May 25, 2013
Today, 05:51 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (3:10 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 11:42 AM
- Ozzie Guillen on the Cubs’ Bench? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:59 AM
- Chicago Cubs 2013: A New Hope … or None at All?
Today, 06:03 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Reds 7 – May 24, 2013
Yesterday, 08:36 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs rebuild, next year's draft.
Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:34 PM
Could you do some research and find out how high the Cubs first 4 picks are? I think those are going to be very important. Combined with who we might get for Garza, could net us some really good talent to help turn this ship around real fast.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).