Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Adding a Profile Pic
Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:39 PM
Hmmmm - are you using Gravatar? If so, what "rating" does your Gravatar have?
Brett, my pic shows up on the main site, but not here. I posted in Lake, Vitters, Sczcur on January 9 and again today, but still have the stock avatar. Any suggestions?
If it isn't that, when you look at your profile here, is it set to pull your avatar from Gravatar?
Do you use the same email address on the board as you do on the blog? And is that the same email address you have associated with your Gravatar account?
Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:42 PM
If your name does appear, click on it to get the drop down menu and go to your profile. Once there, you should see an edit profile button. Click on that and you can upload any pic you want (except for a Twinkie).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).