Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Adding a Profile Pic
Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:39 PM
Hmmmm - are you using Gravatar? If so, what "rating" does your Gravatar have?
Brett, my pic shows up on the main site, but not here. I posted in Lake, Vitters, Sczcur on January 9 and again today, but still have the stock avatar. Any suggestions?
If it isn't that, when you look at your profile here, is it set to pull your avatar from Gravatar?
Do you use the same email address on the board as you do on the blog? And is that the same email address you have associated with your Gravatar account?
Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:42 PM
If your name does appear, click on it to get the drop down menu and go to your profile. Once there, you should see an edit profile button. Click on that and you can upload any pic you want (except for a Twinkie).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).