I am a first-time STH and wondering how to keep track of my tickets. I have quite a few friends and family members who will buy single games or a couple of games off me and I'm wondering how best to keep which games I've sold and which games are Marquee, Platinum, etc. I'm pretty technically adept, so not sure if my best bet is to use Excel, a calendar program, whether there's an app for such things, etc. Any help is appreciated!
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kris Bryant Has 120-Homer Power or Something Like That
Today, 12:45 PM
- BN’er Chris Neitzel’s Thoughtful Book on Cubs History Now Available for Kindle
Today, 11:38 AM
- Javier Baez Could Soon Play at Second or Third Base – Probably Second
Today, 10:23 AM
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).