Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Today, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Today, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Today, 10:05 AM
- Cubs Single Game Tickets Go On Sale Today at 10am CT
Today, 09:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Baez is 2nd best for Jonathan Mayo
Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:16 AM
The short stop list features a barely rookie eligible Bogaerts at number 1 and then Baez at number 2, followed by Correa and Lindor...
This is huge to me as most lists have had Baez firmly behind both of those guys, so I of course currently view this as the best and most accurate list
Maybe we'll see a few more Cubs make the 100 list this year (I think as many as 8 could).... this will be a fun week in prospectdom
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).