The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Today, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Today, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 12/29/11 - Test
Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:18 AM
This is only a test. If this had been a real emergency, you would have been instructed to place your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.
On this day in 1979, Cubs pitcher Dick Tidrow threw a fastball through a brick wall. On his second attempt, he missed the wall.
Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:42 PM
Does Dick Tidrow sleep with a nightlight because the dark is afraid of Dick Tidrow? Just trying to see where he stacks up among other creatures of notable lore.
BTW: The Lexicon is rather cryptic when discussing Mr. Tidrow. Perhaps that's the point?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).