Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Today, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Today, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Today, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Today, 08:20 AM
- Top Cubs Execs Scout a Couple Top Draft Prospects and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 12/29/11 - Test
Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:18 AM
This is only a test. If this had been a real emergency, you would have been instructed to place your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.
On this day in 1979, Cubs pitcher Dick Tidrow threw a fastball through a brick wall. On his second attempt, he missed the wall.
Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:42 PM
Does Dick Tidrow sleep with a nightlight because the dark is afraid of Dick Tidrow? Just trying to see where he stacks up among other creatures of notable lore.
BTW: The Lexicon is rather cryptic when discussing Mr. Tidrow. Perhaps that's the point?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).