Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 12/29/11 - Test
Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:18 AM
This is only a test. If this had been a real emergency, you would have been instructed to place your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.
On this day in 1979, Cubs pitcher Dick Tidrow threw a fastball through a brick wall. On his second attempt, he missed the wall.
Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:42 PM
Does Dick Tidrow sleep with a nightlight because the dark is afraid of Dick Tidrow? Just trying to see where he stacks up among other creatures of notable lore.
BTW: The Lexicon is rather cryptic when discussing Mr. Tidrow. Perhaps that's the point?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).