Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 12/29/11 - Test
Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:18 AM
This is only a test. If this had been a real emergency, you would have been instructed to place your head between your knees and kiss your ass goodbye.
On this day in 1979, Cubs pitcher Dick Tidrow threw a fastball through a brick wall. On his second attempt, he missed the wall.
Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:42 PM
Does Dick Tidrow sleep with a nightlight because the dark is afraid of Dick Tidrow? Just trying to see where he stacks up among other creatures of notable lore.
BTW: The Lexicon is rather cryptic when discussing Mr. Tidrow. Perhaps that's the point?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).