To continue the prospect awesomeness watch. I'm excited to see the top 100 that's coming next week. Which should have him on the fringe with this ranking. He may be in a gots to go situation with Rizzo firmly in place with the Cubs
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Vog #4 1B on MLB.com
Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:55 AM
Nice to see him get rated well and, since the field is weak, he has a shot of moving up with a good year. Sad to see the lazy 20 on his speed. He's a 30-35. His arm is actually south of the 40 they gave it so it all levels out.
Rizzo isn't precisely set in stone. His contract is much more flexible than Castro's. Rizzo still needs to step it up a notch offensively because the Cubs will want a powerhouse there.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).