2 replies to this topic

#1 Lise46

Lise46

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

Our congregation is having a silent auction this weekend and we have a pretty awesome piece of baseball art to auction off, along with a complete package of goodies.  We know it will take the right person (people?) to be interested and I have received permission from Brett to post the information here, in hopes that someone in Bleacher Nation IS that right person.

The item is a print of Jewish baseball player art, originally autographed by virtually every living current and former Jewish baseball player - 22 in all.  It is licensed and authenticated by MLB.   Package also includes dinner with Ross Baumgarten, a phone call with Ron Blomberg, tickets to a Cubs game and more.    As of right now (Wednesday morning at 9am), based on our registrations, we do not have anyone seriously interested in this package, leaving it wide open for someone to snag it at its starting price.

The event is Saturday night, February 22nd at the Arboretum Club in Buffalo Grove.  For more information on the item and to register to attend ( there are all kinds of other great items as well as hors d'oeruves and dancing) check our website here: Shir Hadash Gala

Thank you very much.  Hope someone out there finds this exciting.

Lise

#2 scorecardpaul

scorecardpaul

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationRochester, Illinois

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

FYI the link didn't work for me, But I managed to find your auction.  WOW!  very cool.   good luck with your sale.

#3 Internet Random

Internet Random

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:28 PM

Very cool (except for Braun).

My Ignore List:
Crockett, mountsalami, sans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).