TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:06 AM

I have no idea where Stinky Pete came from. My name is not Pete and I am somewhat hygienically sound. I just thought it sounded cool. My pic is the toughest Sweathog, Juan Epstein from Welcome Back Kotter. In all the October Hullaballou with Theo, some folks on a different board took an avatar of Theo Huxtable. I don't know any other Theo's, so I picked an Epstein.

I don't like to quote the urban dictionary, but I was really hoping that you named yourself after this definition; stinky-pete
To secretly release a fart in an elevator or any enclosed space.
I pulled a stinky-pete on my way up to the fifth floor.

I love Urban Ductionary, it's the only way I can keep up on the kids jargon.

Is that where you learn about new ways to use duct tape?

#rimshot

#47 eporter34

eporter34

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Twitter:@eporter_34
  • LocationClifton, Illinois

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:47 PM

When I was young and impressionable and just starting to really learn the game of baseball, (by watching some real horrible Cubs teams in the late 70's) the first guy to really stand out to me and make an impression on me was Bill Buckner. To this day, he is my favorite Cub of my lifetime.

#48 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:52 PM

I have no idea where Stinky Pete came from. My name is not Pete and I am somewhat hygienically sound. I just thought it sounded cool. My pic is the toughest Sweathog, Juan Epstein from Welcome Back Kotter. In all the October Hullaballou with Theo, some folks on a different board took an avatar of Theo Huxtable. I don't know any other Theo's, so I picked an Epstein.

I don't like to quote the urban dictionary, but I was really hoping that you named yourself after this definition; stinky-pete
To secretly release a fart in an elevator or any enclosed space.
I pulled a stinky-pete on my way up to the fifth floor.

I love Urban Ductionary, it's the only way I can keep up on the kids jargon.

Is that where you learn about new ways to use duct tape?

#rimshot

I'm going to add Ductionary to Urban Dictionary - you Dicts

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#49 Robbo

Robbo

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

I have no interweb skills to photoshop a cool Cubs image so I just chose a moment that I particularly enjoyed. Never could stand AJ and don't like the Sux so it seemed like a fit.

#50 Edgar

Edgar

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:59 PM

I read this post and I thought to myself I should change my picture. So I chose the woodynator. I was born on 1991 so I grew up with both of these movie franchises. Also I havent met anyone who doesnt like Toy Story. People always tell me that Im to mature for my age but I also have the kid in me. lol

#51 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:21 PM

I read this post and I thought to myself I should change my picture. So I chose the woodynator. I was born on 1991 so I grew up with both of these movie franchises. Also I havent met anyone who doesnt like Toy Story. People always tell me that Im to mature for my age but I also have the kid in me. lol

Uh oh Fishing Phil there's another puppet in the mix! Oh and Brett hates Pixar movies.

But seriously welcome Edgar look forward to having another voice around and fantasy baseball will be a blast.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#52 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:26 AM

It's Jim Edmonds grabbing Mike Matheny's crotch why wouldn't I have this as my avatar?

#53 Edgar

Edgar

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:32 PM

Uh oh Fishing Phil there's another puppet in the mix! Oh and Brett hates Pixar movies.

But seriously welcome Edgar look forward to having another voice around and fantasy baseball will be a blast.

I know im pretty excited for it.

#54 ferrets_bueller

ferrets_bueller

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

It's Jim Edmonds grabbing Mike Matheny's crotch why wouldn't I have this as my avatar?

I see absolutely no reason not to.

#55 ferrets_bueller

ferrets_bueller

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

Mine..is my car (1966 Biscayne). And I like taking pictures of the sky. So, combine the two, and...yeah.

#56 Fishin Phil

Fishin Phil

Wally Pipp of Cubs Calendar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

You've got your Gang Of Goats, now we shall rise up as the Puppet Cartel. Do not mess with the Puppets.
Please don't feed the psychos.

#57 butlerdawgs

butlerdawgs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:mwerner1814

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:38 AM

Mine is a picture of me from the 2010 Final Four in Indianapolis (much better host city than Houston). This picture was taken before the Butler game against Michigan State. Butler actually used this image a lot in their magazine, mailings, etc. Unfortunately, I can't collect any money for them using my likeness. My name is butlerdawgs because I just graduated from Butler and have a lot of school pride (two Final Fours in two years, who wouldn't?).

#58 frozentoews

frozentoews

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:@johnguminski
  • Facebook:johnguminski

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:10 PM

First of all, hello everyone. First post here. Can't wait to join in some interesting discussions. Anyways, mine is Reed after robbing Fielder's grand slam because Reed is awesome. (I started the Reed Johnson fan club on facebook back in 08.) Anyways, junior at Mizzou, parents have season tickets, try to go to around 40 games a summer!

#59 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

First of all, hello everyone. First post here. Can't wait to join in some interesting discussions. Anyways, mine is Reed after robbing Fielder's grand slam because Reed is awesome. (I started the Reed Johnson fan club on facebook back in 08.) Anyways, junior at Mizzou, parents have season tickets, try to go to around 40 games a summer!

Welcome, FT.

#60 Sam

Sam

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Twitter:SamVari7
  • Facebook:sam.varipapa
  • LocationBaltimore MD & Huntington WV

Posted 07 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

Mine is Hunter S. Thompson, he was one of the great American writers of the 20th century, his two most famous books are Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Hells Angels.

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."- Hunter S. Thompson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).