#16 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

HEY! I was just bitchin' about the bitchers earlier today on the main board! Couldn't agree more with all the comments posted here, and thankfully MichiganGoat suggested I move over here.

On the LOST topic - I was/am a huge fan, BUT, and you know what they say about the word but (nothing you say before it means a damn thing) - the ending was absolute garbage. Yes, I said absolute.

To add on to that - Brett's job is a joke, his hairdo looks like someone put a bowl on his head, and most of his family is one chromosome short of the monkey. Oh yeah, and the Cubs suck!
Sorry - you asked for it: "You can insult the Cubs, my job, my hair, even my family ... but saying a cross word about 'LOST' is a capital offense."
- diehard fanclub member #002

#17 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

Oh no you didn't, Tommy!
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#18 butlerdawgs

butlerdawgs

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:mwerner1814

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:20 AM

People just love to complain and want to be heard. That and most people are idiots. One of my uncles used to always say to me, "Buy 'em books, send 'em to school, people are still dumbasses."

#19 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:17 AM

Most of them just want to start an argument, their sad life needs validation that the won a meaningless argument. Btw King Jeff get your people under control.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#20 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

Oh no you didn't, Tommy!

Say whaaaaa, oh yes I did!

#21 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:20 PM

On the LOST topic - I was/am a huge fan, BUT, and you know what they say about the word but (nothing you say before it means a damn thing) - the ending was absolute garbage. Yes, I said absolute.
"

You are no longer Tommy. Your name is now TwinkyBalls, and you have no taste for television.

#22 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,642 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

HEY! I was just bitchin' about the bitchers earlier today on the main board! Couldn't agree more with all the comments posted here, and thankfully MichiganGoat suggested I move over here.

To add on to that - Brett's job is a joke, his hairdo looks like someone put a bowl on his head, and most of his family is one chromosome short of the monkey. Oh yeah, and the Cubs suck!
Sorry - you asked for it: "You can insult the Cubs, my job, my hair, even my family ... but saying a cross word about 'LOST' is a capital offense."

I didn't see anything but "the ending was absolute garbage."

You are MISTAKEN.

#23 Tommy

Tommy

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationPekin, IL

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

"

You are no longer Tommy. Your name is now TwinkyBalls, and you have no taste for television.

I can live with Twinkyballs (I think).

I didn't see anything but "the ending was absolute garbage."

Brett - I couldn't agree more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).