Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 1, Cardinals 4 – June 19, 2013
Today, 09:16 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 3rd Rounder Jacob Hannemann for $1 Million, Which is Well Over Slot
Today, 04:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 03:55 PM
- Astros Officially Sign Top Pick Mark Appel for $6.35 Million – Well Below Slot
Today, 12:40 PM
- Around the League: Huge Stories Brewing, Including PED Suspensions and a Monopoly Lawsuit
Today, 11:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:48 PM
Rizzo is obviously not going to be ready April 1st, and each day that goes by it seems less and less the opportunity to sign Fielder. Last year Kotchman had an impressive .306/.378 line last year, and for you Bill James fanatics had a higher WAR than Carlos Pena. We could sign him to a 1 year 3 million dollar deal today, and that would be a great value sign / band-aid to allow Rizzo another year to develop.
Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:07 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).