Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo to the Diamondbacks, Justin Bour to Marlins)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/14/12 - Fergie
Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:19 AM
Our recent walk down memory lane got me thinking of some of the Cub teams I grew up watching as a kid. One of those memories was of quite possibly the worst 3 headed monster of a catching rotation ever assembled in 1979.
Can you name any of those catchers without the help of Google?
Bonus if you can name 2 of them.
You are AMAZING if you can get all 3.
Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:59 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).