Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Cardinals 2 – June 18, 2013
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 5th Round Draft Pick Trey Masek
Yesterday, 02:04 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: More Suburban Smoke and a Question of Leverage
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/14/12 - Fergie
Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:19 AM
Our recent walk down memory lane got me thinking of some of the Cub teams I grew up watching as a kid. One of those memories was of quite possibly the worst 3 headed monster of a catching rotation ever assembled in 1979.
Can you name any of those catchers without the help of Google?
Bonus if you can name 2 of them.
You are AMAZING if you can get all 3.
Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:59 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).