A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Sabermetrics and Stats
Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:35 AM
So what metrics to you look at? Which ones do see has having value? Which ones do you think are flawed?
Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:54 AM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:27 PM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:50 PM
If I remember correctly, BR and Fangraphs use different formulas, one of which includes UZR.
Also, I have trouble completely trusting proprietary stats like WAR, where the inputs aren't 100% known (case in point, the WAR values on Baseball Reference and Fangraphs are different - sometimes by a considerable amount).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).