Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Today, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Today, 07:15 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 8 – April 19, 2014
Yesterday, 03:59 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Sabermetrics and Stats
Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:35 AM
So what metrics to you look at? Which ones do see has having value? Which ones do you think are flawed?
Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:54 AM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:27 PM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:50 PM
If I remember correctly, BR and Fangraphs use different formulas, one of which includes UZR.
Also, I have trouble completely trusting proprietary stats like WAR, where the inputs aren't 100% known (case in point, the WAR values on Baseball Reference and Fangraphs are different - sometimes by a considerable amount).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).