Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs in on Another Cuban Defector, Dalier Hinojosa – Plus an Update on Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez
Today, 10:40 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Undrafted Free Agent Josh Davis
Today, 09:30 AM
- Cuban Signee Armando Rivero Set to Make Debut with Kane County This Week
Today, 08:34 AM
- The Cardinals Way is Sliding High, Wide, and Late and Other Bullets
Today, 07:21 AM
- Cubs Minor League Daily: More All-Star Action
Today, 06:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Sabermetrics and Stats
Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:35 AM
So what metrics to you look at? Which ones do see has having value? Which ones do you think are flawed?
Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:54 AM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:27 PM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:50 PM
If I remember correctly, BR and Fangraphs use different formulas, one of which includes UZR.
Also, I have trouble completely trusting proprietary stats like WAR, where the inputs aren't 100% known (case in point, the WAR values on Baseball Reference and Fangraphs are different - sometimes by a considerable amount).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).