Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:17 AM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:34 PM
My local coffee shop (M Coffee, for those of you passing through) has a Nutella latté that they have recently started making.
Or Nutella coffee.
Now I love my coffee shop. And I love the pouty, indifferent, punky girls that work there. But I can hardly forgive them for this transgression.
But all this said, I really have no issue with Nutella. I mean, at least you're not espousing the virtues of Marmite or some other such horridness. I just don't get how INTO NUTELLA some folks are.
(So says the Deadhead.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).