Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Apr 18 2014 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 8, Cubs 2 – April 20, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
- This Week In The Minors: (Very) Early Storylines
Yesterday, 09:10 AM
- Mike Olt Showing Off His Power and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:05 AM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: Javier Baez Could Be Back Today (UPDATE: He Is!)
Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:17 AM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:34 PM
My local coffee shop (M Coffee, for those of you passing through) has a Nutella latté that they have recently started making.
Or Nutella coffee.
Now I love my coffee shop. And I love the pouty, indifferent, punky girls that work there. But I can hardly forgive them for this transgression.
But all this said, I really have no issue with Nutella. I mean, at least you're not espousing the virtues of Marmite or some other such horridness. I just don't get how INTO NUTELLA some folks are.
(So says the Deadhead.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).