Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 2, Cubs 8 – May 18, 2013
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Today, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Today, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Today, 08:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:17 AM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:34 PM
My local coffee shop (M Coffee, for those of you passing through) has a Nutella latté that they have recently started making.
Or Nutella coffee.
Now I love my coffee shop. And I love the pouty, indifferent, punky girls that work there. But I can hardly forgive them for this transgression.
But all this said, I really have no issue with Nutella. I mean, at least you're not espousing the virtues of Marmite or some other such horridness. I just don't get how INTO NUTELLA some folks are.
(So says the Deadhead.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).