The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down
Today, 08:27 AM
- Rick Renteria Officially Introduced as Manager and Other Bullets
Today, 07:32 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:17 AM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:34 PM
My local coffee shop (M Coffee, for those of you passing through) has a Nutella latté that they have recently started making.
Or Nutella coffee.
Now I love my coffee shop. And I love the pouty, indifferent, punky girls that work there. But I can hardly forgive them for this transgression.
But all this said, I really have no issue with Nutella. I mean, at least you're not espousing the virtues of Marmite or some other such horridness. I just don't get how INTO NUTELLA some folks are.
(So says the Deadhead.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).