Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:17 AM
Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:34 PM
My local coffee shop (M Coffee, for those of you passing through) has a Nutella latté that they have recently started making.
Or Nutella coffee.
Now I love my coffee shop. And I love the pouty, indifferent, punky girls that work there. But I can hardly forgive them for this transgression.
But all this said, I really have no issue with Nutella. I mean, at least you're not espousing the virtues of Marmite or some other such horridness. I just don't get how INTO NUTELLA some folks are.
(So says the Deadhead.)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).