11 replies to this topic

#1 gotc

gotc

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

First off, if this isn't the place for this post than im sorry feel free to delete this post.

Basically to make a long story short, my name came up on this list this year and i didn't want get passed up so i put up the cash. That being said i got seats in 434 Row 1 they are a great view. im looking for someone or a group to take these off my hands FOR FACE VALUE. I'm not looking to make profit here I just want to maintain my season ticket holder status until I can make use of them personally. i dont want to split it up or sell games out of it i just want to sell the entire regular season packs at once.

If you are interested send me a PM and we can talk on the phone.

Like i said if this isnt welcome here i am sorry, but maybe could someone point me in the right direction? i REALLY dont like craigslist so im trying to find other direct methods.

here is a picture from the seats, on the day i got them

Posted Image

#2 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:47 PM

Dang. Sweet seats. I have no possible way to help you out, though. 'Course, if you get desperate, I'll take three for the 7/13 game this summer...!

I'm surprised, though, that the tarp isn't on in the winter.

#3 gotc

gotc

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

this was several weeks ago

#4 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

I just assumed that unless the grounds crew is actively doing *something* to the field, during the winter the infield would be covered.

#5 gotc

gotc

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

well they had a group of us come in and we were able to walk around and sit in the open seats.. and they put those orange cones where the bases are,i think they were just showing it off to get us to spend the cash lol!

#6 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

Totally fine to post this here, and it's a mighty fine offer. Were I a local, I'd be all over it. If you'd like, I can give this a shout in the Bullets this week. Just let me know.

#7 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

I really wish I lived close enough to do this.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#8 Dave H

Dave H

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLombard,IL

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:31 AM

How many seats?

"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown

#9 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:32 AM

When did you go to look at seats ? I am going in a few weeks for the 1st time for season ticket purchasing. Is that snow or seats tagged for buying in the 200-204 section ( far right 3b base foul line in the sun light ) ?

#10 gotc

gotc

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

dave H- 6 seats

CubfanBob That is snow if you look at the upper level to the left you can see the tagged seats the tags form very straight white lines, the white burly areas are snow

and yes please feel free to give a shout in the bullets

#11 Dave H

Dave H

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationLombard,IL

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:10 PM

I'll get my Cubs fans a shout and see what returns. I know one that was looking at a quarter stake but he needed 5 seats and was only for four. No promises but I will pm you to keep you up to date.

"We won a game yesterday. If we win one today, that’s two in a row. We win one tomorrow, that’s called a winning streak. It HAS happened before." - Lou Brown

#12 TheWishman

TheWishman

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

dave H- 6 seats

CubfanBob That is snow if you look at the upper level to the left you can see the tagged seats the tags form very straight white lines, the white burly areas are snow

and yes please feel free to give a shout in the bullets

Could you let me know if you saw any available seats in the 500 level? I am going this Saturday for the next selection event, but I do not want to go if they are just going to push 400 level seats on me (as much as I love them, they are double the cost).

I called and they said there are more 400 level available and 200/500 are limited but what did you see first hand? I am more interested about the 3rd base side but will take either.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).