MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:18 AM

Sigh, I think he changed his name to GoldFinch - similar tells the "(LOL)" replying to himself, and useless commentary. Brett check the IPs of Joe and GoldFinch are they the same.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#212 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,367 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

Sigh, I think he changed his name to GoldFinch - similar tells the "(LOL)" replying to himself, and useless commentary. Brett check the IPs of Joe and GoldFinch are they the same.

He mentioned that he used to pitch and one of his buddies was a RP for the Brewers.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#213 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:56 AM

It's so hard to have meaningful discussions when he is active. He interrupts with his stupid little LOL comments or throws out some hideous rumor or theory then people comment on that. I just can do anything while he is active without getting into a argument with him

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#214 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:05 PM

It's so hard to have meaningful discussions when he is active. He interrupts with his stupid little LOL comments or throws out some hideous rumor or theory then people comment on that. I just can do anything while he is active without getting into a argument with him

you can't just ignore him?

#215 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

Yes but he dominates every conversation, and disrupts any meaningful comments. I can ignore him now but other engage him, but when he makes racist comments I will speak up. Basically he's a hemorrhoid you can keep him behind you but it's still bothers the guck out of you.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#216 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

Basically he's a hemorrhoid you can keep him behind you but it's still bothers the guck out of you.

MY GUCK FEELS LIKE IT'S ON FIRE!

#217 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

Fuck the guck

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#218 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Yes but he dominates every conversation, and disrupts any meaningful comments. I can ignore him now but other engage him, but when he makes racist comments I will speak up. Basically he's a hemorrhoid you can keep him behind you but it's still bothers the guck out of you.

yeah racism has no place anywhere, i agree.

#219 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

Guck that fuck! Fuck that guck?
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#220 Spencer

Spencer

Bleacher Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationValparaiso, IN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:34 PM

I didn't realize how bad it had gotten til tonight. I haven't been able to contribute to the site much lately because of a new job (i dunno if that's been noticeable or not because I try to still be active on twitter and threads on here as much as possible), but after reading some of the stuff tonight...yikes. It's really hard to not lay into him. I should probably just stick to twitter and posts on here after all i think.

#221 Drew

Drew

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Twitter:@Drew7
  • LocationUrbana, IL

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:19 PM

I fell for the "Danny Kolb is from my area" comment this morning, dammit. This is getting out of hand, and is honestly taking the wind out if my sails

#222 Drew

Drew

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Twitter:@Drew7
  • LocationUrbana, IL

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:02 AM

I fell for the "Danny Kolb is from my area" comment this morning, dammit. This is getting out of hand, and is honestly taking the wind out if my sails

#223 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

Okay I hate to admit this but I think we are losing the main page, I'm done and will not deal with the main board when this asshat is present. We have lost some great voices because of BetterFinch and his bullshit. I feel like I'm following and will only be here on the MB from here on out.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#224 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,639 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:50 PM

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm fully justified in booting him based on what happened with the Boys of Spring voting. That was really, really malicious and personal, and now he comes back, and pretends to be someone else?

Why would I let someone like that stick around, especially when they're simply annoying everyone else?

#225 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

The more I think about it, the more I think I'm fully justified in booting him based on what happened with the Boys of Spring voting. That was really, really malicious and personal, and now he comes back, and pretends to be someone else?

Why would I let someone like that stick around, especially when they're simply annoying everyone else?

Exactly and now he is taking over the main board and corrupting what you have built. He is not here because he's a fan he's here because he wants to be annoying, but sigh hell find his way back.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).