Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Today, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Today, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Today, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Today, 08:20 AM
- Top Cubs Execs Scout a Couple Top Draft Prospects and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:22 PM
Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:46 PM
And he will continue, I'm past it. I call him out whenever he is a dipshit, but basically he will ramble on hoping someone engages him.
He just posted again...
Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:05 AM
Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:47 AM
So I'm offically done with this asshat, he is dead to me. I encourage everyone else to never reply to him again. He is lonely and wants "friends" to play with, if we don't engage him he might just go away or get so angry that he decides to call for the BanHammer to be unleashed.
This has been my strategy for a few months now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).