Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:22 PM
Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:46 PM
And he will continue, I'm past it. I call him out whenever he is a dipshit, but basically he will ramble on hoping someone engages him.
He just posted again...
Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:05 AM
Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:47 AM
So I'm offically done with this asshat, he is dead to me. I encourage everyone else to never reply to him again. He is lonely and wants "friends" to play with, if we don't engage him he might just go away or get so angry that he decides to call for the BanHammer to be unleashed.
This has been my strategy for a few months now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).