Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 05:10 PM
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Today, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 5th Round Draft Pick Trey Masek
Today, 02:04 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: More Suburban Smoke and a Question of Leverage
Today, 01:41 PM
- Gentle, but Forceful, Reminder: Sign Up for the $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 12:05 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:30 PM
My personal is @stordl01
I have one for a local organization that I do marketing for. They are @StJoeWatershed. This is actually a really good group. They are trying to clean the St. Joe river via protecting the watershed. We get our drinking water from this river.
Feel free to follow both. I don't really tweet much, but that is because I don't have many followers
Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:14 AM
FOLLOW MichiganGoat - twitter.com/MichiganGoat
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).