Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
APPARENTLY THERE ARE NO CHUCK E. CHEESES IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:51 PM
- How do these guys not know how old they are? Every kid in the U.S. knows how old they are! (hence the Chuck E Cheese referrence)...It's not any harder to count in Spanish....Ellos estan mintiendo para ganar diniero!
- Do we really think that these are they only two dudes from the DR that are guilty of this? Just please don't tell me that Starlin Castro is really 27 and his name is Esteban Jaquez Lopez Gonzalez.
- MLB teams need to come up with a better way to find out how old these prospects really are because obviously you can get birth certificates in the DR rolled up in a little plastic ball out of a vending machine. Is there another way to guage a humans age? Something like the rings around a tree?
-Maybe in the Cubs new Domincan facility they can have a birthing center for future prospects( think the cloning in Star Wars Episode II) "These shorstops will all be ready to be signed at seventeen. They will possess strong arms, good bat speed, but will not like to walk"
- Finally I still gotta believe that our man Soriano is older than he says he is. It would explain his rapidly declining skills and his fear of the left-field wall. You know how when people get older their reflexes start to go and they get a little skittish? He's probably in his early 50's.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:40 PM
Castro looks his age, I can't put my finger on it, but he looks young. Not saying there isn't a chance he's actually 24-25, but seeing him on TV makes me doubt it.
Maybe Starlin Castro is YOUNGER than he says! Just think if he was having this kind of success at 14!?!?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).