Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 1/20/12
Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:11 PM
My wife thinks I have lost my mind. I almost have one of every kind ever issued in Wrigley field. The only ones I am missing are 1916,1917,1918,1925, and believe it or not all of the styles from last year (2011). I thought I had found a guy who was going to buy one of each, and sell them to me at the end of the year. I never dreamed that the new ones would be the hard ones for me to get.
They look pretty cool hung up also.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:35 PM
When I started this collection many years ago,I never dreamed that the new ones would be the hard ones to get.
I have seen for sale one 1916,(wish I would have bought it)
never seen 1917, 1918, 1925. These things are simply thrown away. I will complete it some day??
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).