Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Kris Bryant Has 120-Homer Power or Something Like That
Today, 12:45 PM
- BN’er Chris Neitzel’s Thoughtful Book on Cubs History Now Available for Kindle
Today, 11:38 AM
- Javier Baez Could Soon Play at Second or Third Base – Probably Second
Today, 10:23 AM
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:44 AM
"I'd like to thank you all for talking to Jim and myself."
A tip: just don't use it. Any version of "self" (myself, yourself, himself, herself, ourselves). 99.99% of the time, the reflexive tense is inappropriate. Unless he is doing something to himself, or you are doing something to yourself, don't use it. Just don't.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:09 PM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:35 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).