2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Yesterday, 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Daytona Hits Everything
Today, 07:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Diamondbacks 2, Cubs 9 – April 22, 2014
Yesterday, 09:20 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Diamondbacks v. Cubs (7:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Pierce Johnson to Make His AA Debut Tonight
Yesterday, 01:11 PM
- Around the League: Tigers Shortstop, Pitcher Elbows, a Little Fun, and More
Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:44 AM
"I'd like to thank you all for talking to Jim and myself."
A tip: just don't use it. Any version of "self" (myself, yourself, himself, herself, ourselves). 99.99% of the time, the reflexive tense is inappropriate. Unless he is doing something to himself, or you are doing something to yourself, don't use it. Just don't.
Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:09 PM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 20 January 2012 - 12:35 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).