Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

No members are celebrating a birthday today

Photo

Did anyone go to the new Season Ticket selection event/ STH relo?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TheWishman

TheWishman

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

Could you let me know if you saw any available seats in the 500 level? I am going this Saturday for the next selection event, but I do not want to go if they are just going to push 400 level seats on me (as much as I love them, they are double the cost).

Mostly interested in 3rd base side.

I know things could've changed but I just want a rough idea of what you saw. I have an early appointment next Saturday so not too many will have run through before me

Thanks!

#2 TheWishman

TheWishman

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:50 PM

Friendly bump to see if anyone responds by Saturday! Thanks! Just want an idea of what any season ticket holders saw at the RELO event or new season ticket holders saw last time.

#3 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

I will be there Saturday as well. I am sure there will be 200 section and 500 available. What time did they ask you to show up ?

#4 smk7579

smk7579

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:43 PM

Did you guys go to the event? Was there anything left in the afternoon?

I was close to 4500, supposed to be there around 2:30 but couldn't make it. Hopefully there were enough people in front of me who purchased tickets so I wasn't bumped off the waiting list.

How many of these events do they hold?

#5 thejoe2k2

thejoe2k2

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

I was there today and I was a little dissapointed that there was very few tickets left. I did decide to buy 1 bleacher ticket combo plan to keep my spot and hopefully move up next year. I would be interested in trading tickets with anyone else with bleachers that needs another ticket, or selling it outright to anyone interested.

#6 smk7579

smk7579

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

I was there today and I was a little dissapointed that there was very few tickets left. I did decide to buy 1 bleacher ticket combo plan to keep my spot and hopefully move up next year. I would be interested in trading tickets with anyone else with bleachers that needs another ticket, or selling it outright to anyone interested.

What time were you there? Were there any non-bleacher seats left?

I thought about doing the same thing just to keep my spot in the list. I wouldn't imagine it would be too difficult to get rid of 1 bleacher seat for the higher demand games since it is GA. I think there is a possibility I might still be on the list but will probably have to call to find out. It's hard to believe they'd go through 5000 people on the waiting list in one day tho

#7 thejoe2k2

thejoe2k2

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

I was there early afternoon. There was very few non bleachers left and nothing that I thought was worth the money. My number was in the 2800s I think. Hope that helps.

#8 smk7579

smk7579

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:54 PM

Thanks for the info

I will have to call next week and find out if I am still on the list or not.

I would be interested in trading if I end up purchasing a bleacher ticket

#9 TheWishman

TheWishman

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

I ended up getting two tickets in section 240, row 21. These were the only 200 seats I would've gotten because they are angled toward home plate, no obstructions, get some sun, just nice seats.

I could've done the Bleacher combo- but for a few hundred more, I get the bowl seats for the whole season.

Posted Image

#10 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

Ya I was able to buy two just below you in row 15. We might have been grabbing them at same time heh. This was one of the areas I was targeting. Better price then the 400's and bleachers, I like the view onto the field, easy to get in and out with the stairs right there leading out to Sheffield/Addison, and great foul ball area . Only downside is when it's a non warm day and the wind comes in off the lake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).