The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down (UPDATE)
Today, 08:27 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Cubs' 9-Game Ticket Pack Thingy
Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:26 PM
The specific games don't matter to me too much - I just want to go four or five times over the course of the summer - and I'm betting that the Cubs don't sell all their individual tickets out immediately, even to some of the better games. I also have weekday flexibility, so I can go whenever.
Anyone have a sense of - pricewise - which is the best approach? I priced out some of the packs, and they'd get me nine tickets for around $200 for upper deck in the outfield or around $400 for the bleachers.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:21 PM
Financially, it will likely be close to a wash, but with the package you'd get the security of knowing you have tickets to certain games and you'll be able to make travel plans ahead of time.
Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:50 PM
This package also doesn't force as many spring weekday games as plans in the years past. If you dont mind doing the upper deck, those seats are perfectly fine for going to a game. Terrace Reserved OF are also pretty good if you get a section in the sun for some rays!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).