Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
SCOTT BORAS.......Jedi Master?
Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:29 PM
DOMBROWSKI: Sorry Scott, we just don't have that kind of room in our budget...we're looking at Damon..
BORAS: (waive of hand) You have 214 million over nine years available
DOMBROWSKI: we have 214 million available...and let's go 9 years!
BORAS: and these aren't the droids you are looking for...
It just does not make any sense. He always does it. Another possibility is that he has pictures of all 30 owners and GMs in compromising situations. Just think of the escalation that Boras himself has been responsible for...and he spits in the face of the Laws of Supply and Demand....A couple of suggestions for MLB
- make Boras the commisioner and pay him whatever he wants to not be an agent anymore
- ask the mafia where they put Jimmy Hoffa and see if there is any more room there
- have all the teams band together and refuse to pay....wait they have tried this a couple of times
- PED testing for agents
- name a team after him, a stadium, put his face on the MLB logo anything to make it stop!!!
Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:26 AM
I was thinking of a different anagram of sith.
More like Sith Lord.
I really wanted this to be the year that Boras finally looked bad. I'm glad that Prince got paid, seems like a good guy and I think as he gets older he'll commit more to conditioning. So I think it's a good signing for any team with the DH fallback option. But man, do I hate Scott Boras.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).