Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Theo Epstein's Bathroom Tissue
Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:31 PM
Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:34 PM
The handle Whytee said it all and trust me these people are not educated- I had the pleasure/horror of working with some of these winners at the local prison.
BAM! Who guessed it first, baby! The bad grammar and spelling don't lie!
Posted 27 January 2012 - 07:59 PM
I'm sorry tell you there are definitely sites like this out there, more like a sub page of a larger site but there are hate filled conversations about every topic. The sick part is how they encourage members to troll and post on other sites for recruitment purposes. The get all angry, get a few to agree with them, then introduce them to the "real" site and like a pyramid scheme gain members.
Surely not. Well I hope there isnt a site like that.
Jeff L fell for it last night we have hopefully saved him from a bad life choice.
Ah the great knowledge one gains when you teach at risk students everyday.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).