Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Today, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Today, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Today, 10:05 AM
- Cubs Single Game Tickets Go On Sale Today at 10am CT
Today, 09:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Curse Must be Dead
Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:41 AM
Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:22 PM
There have been two teams prior to this past year that broke the Ex-Cubs Factor, the 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates and the aforementioned 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks.
I think it was proven not to be a factor long ago. Can't recall specific evidence, but its there. Unfortunately, I have stuff I can't put off anymore or I would look it up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).