Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Today, 12:19 PM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Curse Must be Dead
Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:41 AM
Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:22 PM
There have been two teams prior to this past year that broke the Ex-Cubs Factor, the 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates and the aforementioned 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks.
I think it was proven not to be a factor long ago. Can't recall specific evidence, but its there. Unfortunately, I have stuff I can't put off anymore or I would look it up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).