Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Curse Must be Dead
Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:41 AM
Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:22 PM
There have been two teams prior to this past year that broke the Ex-Cubs Factor, the 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates and the aforementioned 2001 Arizona Diamondbacks.
I think it was proven not to be a factor long ago. Can't recall specific evidence, but its there. Unfortunately, I have stuff I can't put off anymore or I would look it up.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).