I think you're missing the point of whiskey in the first place.
So Knob Creek Rye -- bought a bottle on a whim -- is a bit too rough. Missing the crispness that other ryes have. That's kinda my problem w/ Knob Creek in general though. Once you get to 50% (or above) in ABV you kind of lose the subtle flavors.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 2, Cubs 8 – May 18, 2013
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Today, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Today, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Today, 08:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Bourbon, Whisk(e)y & Scotch
Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:20 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).