I think you're missing the point of whiskey in the first place.
So Knob Creek Rye -- bought a bottle on a whim -- is a bit too rough. Missing the crispness that other ryes have. That's kinda my problem w/ Knob Creek in general though. Once you get to 50% (or above) in ABV you kind of lose the subtle flavors.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 6, Mets 3; Indians 3, Cubs 2 – March 16, 2014
Today, 05:23 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Mets, Indians v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:10 PM
- VIDEO: Brett Jackson Wins It, Anthony Rizzo Destroys It, and Zeke DeVoss Catches It
Today, 09:44 AM
- Various Reminders About Spring Training Stats and Other Bullets
Today, 08:23 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Mets 9, Cubs 4; Cubs 6, Royals 5 – March 15, 2014
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Bourbon, Whisk(e)y & Scotch
Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:20 AM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).