Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 2, Cubs 8 – May 18, 2013
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Yesterday, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Bleacher Nation Fleaflicker Team
Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:11 AM
Bartman's Green Turtleneck
If it causes anyone emotional distress and or post traumatic flashbacks, I can change the name. I used it two years ago when I won my league and have kept it ever since.
If it causes trauma, that's reason to keep it. Psychological warfare = winning!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).