Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 8 – April 19, 2014
Today, 03:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:41 AM
- It Sounds Like Jake Arrieta Could Be Back Soon
Today, 08:45 AM
- Fan Positivity Reserves Running Low Already and Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Reds 4, Cubs 1 – April 18, 2014
Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The Bleacher Nation Fleaflicker Team
Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:11 AM
Bartman's Green Turtleneck
If it causes anyone emotional distress and or post traumatic flashbacks, I can change the name. I used it two years ago when I won my league and have kept it ever since.
If it causes trauma, that's reason to keep it. Psychological warfare = winning!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).