Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:53 PM
Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:02 PM
You know. The year they won it all. Sigh.
Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:59 PM
Having said that, I am Carolina all the way tonight! I just think Carolina being at home gives them a bit of an advantage. 82-74 UNC.
Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:14 PM
Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:12 AM
And these constant whistles is why basketball is a flawed sport and as discussed in the "NBA is a joke" thread the only thing that matters is the final few minutes. If you don't have a vested interest in a team it's just nut fun to watch.
Of course UNC stopped playing in the second half, because there were whistles blown every ten seconds (the vast majority against UNC (including THREE on one possession)). The game practically stopped for 30 minutes. It completely broke the pace of the game and UNC never got it together after that. I think I can say, completely objectively of course, that was a terrible game.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).