Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:53 PM
Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:02 PM
You know. The year they won it all. Sigh.
Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:59 PM
Having said that, I am Carolina all the way tonight! I just think Carolina being at home gives them a bit of an advantage. 82-74 UNC.
Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:14 PM
Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:12 AM
And these constant whistles is why basketball is a flawed sport and as discussed in the "NBA is a joke" thread the only thing that matters is the final few minutes. If you don't have a vested interest in a team it's just nut fun to watch.
Of course UNC stopped playing in the second half, because there were whistles blown every ten seconds (the vast majority against UNC (including THREE on one possession)). The game practically stopped for 30 minutes. It completely broke the pace of the game and UNC never got it together after that. I think I can say, completely objectively of course, that was a terrible game.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).