#16 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

Now I'm going to get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I eat a burrito.

I always get warm fuzzy feelings when I eat burritos. Especially when I eat the "burrito as big as your head" from The Flying Burrito.

I'm fairly certain that "burritos as big as your head" are from LaBamba's in Champaign, IL.

Coincidentally, those same burritos are "as big as your toilet" about 8 hours later.

You could be right. I know it was in a college town in either Illinois or Indiana, but my memory is a little fuzzy. I just remember the "as big as your head" slogan.

We had that at a hole in the wall in Oxford, Ohio, too. Must be a college town thing.

#17 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:28 PM

I always get warm fuzzy feelings when I eat burritos. Especially when I eat the "burrito as big as your head" from The Flying Burrito.

I'm fairly certain that "burritos as big as your head" are from LaBamba's in Champaign, IL.

Coincidentally, those same burritos are "as big as your toilet" about 8 hours later.

I've had them Bloomington, IN and frequently I had them in Champaign they are all over the Midwest in college towns.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#18 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,365 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

I've had them Bloomington, IN and frequently I had them in Champaign they are all over the Midwest in college towns.

Also in West Lafayette at Purdue.

And TWC nailed it. I tried it once when sober and it definitely wasn't as good as I thought it was.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#19 fromthemitten

fromthemitten

sleeps in too late to answer the calendar trivia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Twitter:fromthemitten
  • Locationin a van down by the river

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

Where's the love for Big 10 Burrito?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).