Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Valentine's Day Punkasses!
Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:18 AM
Nah, they tend to come home smelling like blood, which is gross, and in moments of silence, I tend to wonder where their hands have been today, which is also gross.Too many catheter "accidents"?
Didn't get her number, I've learned my lesson when it comes to dating nurses.
Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:31 AM
I think he plied her with copius amounts of Founders.
Oh yeah. That sounds about right.
Well going to Founders us on the agenda tonight, Cheap Pint Night!
Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:38 PM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).