Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Happy Valentine's Day Punkasses!
Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:18 AM
Nah, they tend to come home smelling like blood, which is gross, and in moments of silence, I tend to wonder where their hands have been today, which is also gross.Too many catheter "accidents"?
Didn't get her number, I've learned my lesson when it comes to dating nurses.
Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:31 AM
I think he plied her with copius amounts of Founders.
Oh yeah. That sounds about right.
Well going to Founders us on the agenda tonight, Cheap Pint Night!
Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:38 PM
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).