Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A World Series Title ... at U.S. Cellular Field
Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:24 PM
Would you sign up for a Cubs World Series title in 2013 right now, but with the condition that it comes in a season that the Cubs have to play at the Cell?
If that's too easy, let's add another wrinkle:
If you say no, the Cubs go on as they have been, and maybe win one at Wrigley under Theo/Jed/Tom in the next five years. If you say yes, then the Cubs can't win another WS for another 25 years.
Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:54 PM
to me it would be like only having sex through a glory hole. if there's no boobs and butts and stuff, its kinda like... not worth it. In this scenario, the Cell would be the shit stained cesspool of a truck stop bathroom where the glory hole would exist.... which is ironically exactly how i normally describe the cell.
also, the joy of a world series title would eventually wear off, but sox fans capacity for making idiotic comments is infinite.
Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).