CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
A World Series Title ... at U.S. Cellular Field
Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:24 PM
Would you sign up for a Cubs World Series title in 2013 right now, but with the condition that it comes in a season that the Cubs have to play at the Cell?
If that's too easy, let's add another wrinkle:
If you say no, the Cubs go on as they have been, and maybe win one at Wrigley under Theo/Jed/Tom in the next five years. If you say yes, then the Cubs can't win another WS for another 25 years.
Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:54 PM
to me it would be like only having sex through a glory hole. if there's no boobs and butts and stuff, its kinda like... not worth it. In this scenario, the Cell would be the shit stained cesspool of a truck stop bathroom where the glory hole would exist.... which is ironically exactly how i normally describe the cell.
also, the joy of a world series title would eventually wear off, but sox fans capacity for making idiotic comments is infinite.
Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).