CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/15/12 - Gloamin'
Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:13 AM
I have a 1933 Goudey Baseball Card of Gaby...very cool when you have a card that old...to think some kid bought it in the 1930's and now its in my sports den in a plastic holder...
Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:30 AM
example: I bought an ungraded Pie Traynor card for $70 bucks because I could tell it was in pretty good condition....I had it graded....it came back a PSA 5 which means it books around $280...now if I choose to sell it, I might not get 280...but I will get alot more than $70....
Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:54 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).