Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Today, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Today, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Today, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Today, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/15/12 - Gloamin'
Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:13 AM
I have a 1933 Goudey Baseball Card of Gaby...very cool when you have a card that old...to think some kid bought it in the 1930's and now its in my sports den in a plastic holder...
Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:30 AM
example: I bought an ungraded Pie Traynor card for $70 bucks because I could tell it was in pretty good condition....I had it graded....it came back a PSA 5 which means it books around $280...now if I choose to sell it, I might not get 280...but I will get alot more than $70....
Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:54 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).