Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/15/12 - Gloamin'
Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:13 AM
I have a 1933 Goudey Baseball Card of Gaby...very cool when you have a card that old...to think some kid bought it in the 1930's and now its in my sports den in a plastic holder...
Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:30 AM
example: I bought an ungraded Pie Traynor card for $70 bucks because I could tell it was in pretty good condition....I had it graded....it came back a PSA 5 which means it books around $280...now if I choose to sell it, I might not get 280...but I will get alot more than $70....
Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:54 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).