Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Mar 07 2014 05:17 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/15/12 - Gloamin'
Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:13 AM
I have a 1933 Goudey Baseball Card of Gaby...very cool when you have a card that old...to think some kid bought it in the 1930's and now its in my sports den in a plastic holder...
Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:30 AM
example: I bought an ungraded Pie Traynor card for $70 bucks because I could tell it was in pretty good condition....I had it graded....it came back a PSA 5 which means it books around $280...now if I choose to sell it, I might not get 280...but I will get alot more than $70....
Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:54 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).