Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Today, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Today, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Today, 08:56 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Angels 2; Indians 7, Cubs 2 – March 7, 2014
Yesterday, 05:17 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/20/12 - Tendon
Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:17 AM
EDIT: I'm sure it wasn't Mordecai Brown...so let's just go with the name I remember from the previous trivia question regarding1908. Is it Orval Overall?
Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:32 AM
Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:14 AM
Pfiester, Fraser and Lundgren all had 15 or more starts, while Coakley and Kroh had 3 and 1. So the answer is somewhere in this message.
Reulbach, Overall, Brown...what was the other starter's name? I want to say it was something like Plasterer or Painter...can't remember, but that's probably who it is if it isn't Reulbach.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).