The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down (UPDATE)
Today, 08:27 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/20/12 - Tendon
Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:17 AM
EDIT: I'm sure it wasn't Mordecai Brown...so let's just go with the name I remember from the previous trivia question regarding1908. Is it Orval Overall?
Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:32 AM
Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:14 AM
Pfiester, Fraser and Lundgren all had 15 or more starts, while Coakley and Kroh had 3 and 1. So the answer is somewhere in this message.
Reulbach, Overall, Brown...what was the other starter's name? I want to say it was something like Plasterer or Painter...can't remember, but that's probably who it is if it isn't Reulbach.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).