Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/20/12 - Tendon
Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:17 AM
EDIT: I'm sure it wasn't Mordecai Brown...so let's just go with the name I remember from the previous trivia question regarding1908. Is it Orval Overall?
Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:32 AM
Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:14 AM
Pfiester, Fraser and Lundgren all had 15 or more starts, while Coakley and Kroh had 3 and 1. So the answer is somewhere in this message.
Reulbach, Overall, Brown...what was the other starter's name? I want to say it was something like Plasterer or Painter...can't remember, but that's probably who it is if it isn't Reulbach.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).