2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
- Jake Arrieta Will Get One More Rehab Start Before Returning
Yesterday, 09:25 AM
- Hello: Here’s a $100,000(!) Fantasy Contest for Your Enjoyment and Enrichment
Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 2/20/12 - Tendon
Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:17 AM
EDIT: I'm sure it wasn't Mordecai Brown...so let's just go with the name I remember from the previous trivia question regarding1908. Is it Orval Overall?
Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:32 AM
Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:14 AM
Pfiester, Fraser and Lundgren all had 15 or more starts, while Coakley and Kroh had 3 and 1. So the answer is somewhere in this message.
Reulbach, Overall, Brown...what was the other starter's name? I want to say it was something like Plasterer or Painter...can't remember, but that's probably who it is if it isn't Reulbach.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).