Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Today, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Today, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Today, 11:59 AM
- The Daytona Cubs Are Baseball America’s Minor League Team of the Year
Today, 10:38 AM
- Tanaka Update: NPB Willing to Accept Maximum Bid Structure, and Posting Fee Might Not Be Issue for Cubs
Today, 09:10 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cub Fan Dan (42)
Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:44 AM
I got a text from my brother over the weekend: "You should watch Warrior."
This shocked me somewhat...my brother has even less interest in fighting sport movies than I. He typically just recommends Wes Anderson movies or those intertwining British crime movies (Snatch, Intermission, Perrier's Bounty, etc...)...so I was intrigued enough to find a link and stream the movie.
To my complete surprise, Warrior was the best movie I have seen in ages.
I'm sure many of you, not living on the other side of the world, have already seen the movie and have your own opinion. I am no movie buff, nor do I claim to have any sophisticated judgment of what makes movie good or bad.
The only reason I even decided to post is this:
If you are like me and would be disinclined to watch Warrior simply because it is about UFC/MMA, then give it a chance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).