Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:44 AM
I got a text from my brother over the weekend: "You should watch Warrior."
This shocked me somewhat...my brother has even less interest in fighting sport movies than I. He typically just recommends Wes Anderson movies or those intertwining British crime movies (Snatch, Intermission, Perrier's Bounty, etc...)...so I was intrigued enough to find a link and stream the movie.
To my complete surprise, Warrior was the best movie I have seen in ages.
I'm sure many of you, not living on the other side of the world, have already seen the movie and have your own opinion. I am no movie buff, nor do I claim to have any sophisticated judgment of what makes movie good or bad.
The only reason I even decided to post is this:
If you are like me and would be disinclined to watch Warrior simply because it is about UFC/MMA, then give it a chance.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).